Losing weight, body shaping, and having energy for life, is a losing battle for many people, in spite of eating less fatty foods and exercising regularly.
Often the hidden problem is a genetic one; that is a body metabolism deficient in L-Carnitine – an amino acid type of substance produced naturally by the body, especially the liver, for transporting fatty acids* into the mitochondria of the cells, where they are burnt-up and transformed into energy. (*Fatty acids are contained in dietary fat.) 1
Linked to this genetic weakness may be another genetic inadequacy, which is - the body’s inability to take in and utilize sufficient oxygen for effective cellular respiration and the generation of cellular energy – in the form of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP, the energy fuel of the cell). 2
These genetic weaknesses can make it very difficult for a person to burn excess fat, and so manage weight, body-shape, and have sufficient energy for daily living.
Therefore, assisting the body to optimize all its bodily functions (especially concerning respiration, fat-burning, and energy-production) can be critical for this person.
Cellfood SHAPE is an amazing product that addresses these problems of insufficient cellular respiration, excess fat storage, and lack of energy by increasing the oxygen saturation of the bloodstream, and supplementing the user with:
L-Carnitine in order to facilitate more burning-up of fats in the body, and converting this into energy; and Garcinia cambogia extract (Citrin K) that inhibits fat storage in the body, enhances the burning of calories, and curbs the appetite. 3 & 4
L-Carnitine and Garcinia cambogia extract (Citrin K) assist natural “fat-burning” metabolic processes, and are blended with Cellfood® (the leading oxygen mineral supplement), which makes them more bio-available and effective in the body; and also supplies the body with essential metabolic enzymes for further assisting fat-burning processes, as well as cellular respiration.
To further enhance body-shaping processes, Cellfood SHAPE also contains additional chromium and tryptophan.
Chromium - the effect of chromium on insulin, and thus weight-loss, has been widely published. (pp. S80-S86 ) 5
Tryptophan in the form of 5-Hydroxytryptophan – (5-HTP) is a natural-occurring amino acid, and when taken before sleep, decreases absorption of food. “This lowered food intake is due to the effect of 5-HTP on ghrelin, one of three hormonal signals to control hunger or satiation.” (pp.719-733 ) 6
When Cellfood SHAPE is taken before one goes to sleep, it decreases food absorption, and triggers off a futile energy cycle, which is the burning-up of calories while one is inactive and sleeping. In this way, Cellfood SHAPE assists in toning, firming and shaping the body in a safe and natural way, by assisting the body to optimize the functioning of its natural fat-burning metabolic processes.
The ingredients in Cellfood SHAPE come from natural sources, therefore Cellfood SHAPE is a safe and effective product. Its ingredients work remarkably together, assisting the body in:-
• decreasing fat storage, by inhibiting synthesis of fatty acids and cholesterol;
• decreasing food absorption and curbing the appetite; by regulating the signals that control hunger and satiation; and
• transforming fatty acids into energy, by accelerating the transportation of fatty acids into the mitochondria (fat incinerators in the cells); thereby
• increasing the body’s metabolic action, by transforming fatty acids into energy; and
• improving the cardiovascular system, by: raising HDL cholesterol (protective cholesterol); lowering LDL cholesterol (damaging cholesterol); lowering triglycerides; keeping arteries clear; normalising blood pressure; and improving the heart muscle. The heart gets two-thirds of its energy by burning fat, so the ingredients in Cellfood® SHAPE assist the body by feeding the cardiac engine and strengthening the heart muscle.
1 Dr Heidrun Karlic, PhD. & Dr Alfred Lohninger, PhD., “Supplementation of L-Carnitine in Athletes: Does It Make Sense?”, Nutrition 20, 2004.
2 Rona R. Ramsay & Victor A. Zammit, “Carnitine acyltransferases and their influence on CoA pools in health and disease”, Molecular Aspects of Medicine 25, 2004.
3 Sunny E. Ohia, et al, “Safety and mechanism of appetite suppression by a novel hydroxycitric acid extract (HCA-SX)”, Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry 238, 2002.
4 Bernard W. Downs, et al, “Bioefficacy of a novel calcium-potassium salt of (-)-hydroxicitric acid”, Mutation Research 579, 2005.
5 Dwyer, J.T., Allison, D.B. & Coates, P.M., “Dietary supplements in weight reduction”, Supplement to the Journal of the American Dietetic Association, 105, 2005.
6 Geary, N., “Endocrine controls of eating: CCK, leptin, and ghrelin”, Physiology and behaviour, 81 (5), 2004.
Cellfood SHAPE contains ingredients from natural organic sources, combining the two “fat burners”, L-Carnitine and Garcinia cambogia extract (Citrin K) with Cellfood®, the leading oxygen mineral supplement.
It contains no alcohol, glucose, yeast, gluten, or animal products; is non-addictive, non-toxic, and non-invasive.
Each 100 ml bottle contains about 900 drops of product; and each dosage of 20 drops contains
Cellfood® 250 mg
Garcinia cambogia extract (Citrin K) 110 mg
L-Carnitine 90 mg
Cellfood SHAPE is a Body Toning Formula for assisting metabolic processes in:
• Firming and toning the body; and
• Increasing energy.
• Assists cardiovascular system
• raises HDL cholesterol
• lowers LDL cholesterol
• lowers triglycerides
• keeps arteries clear
• normalises blood pressure
• improves heart muscle
Can you use Cellfood and Cellfood SHAPE together?
You can use all our products at the same time as all contain Cellfood plus other natural organic plant materials that make them completely inter-active with each other as well as not clashing with other medications or nutritional supplements. Instead Cellfood allows better absorption of whatever multi-vitamin is being taken simultaneously or medication sometimes allowing you to be able to decrease your medication because you are getting 80-90% absorption at cellular level and in to the bloodstream where it is needed whereas if you take anything in tablet form with the help of Cellfood your body only absorbs 15% and the rest is excreted.
My husband went onto your Cellfood product for 2 months and then went onto the Cellfood SHAPE product for his elevated cholesterol. We eat very little fried food, lots of extra virgin olive oil, lots of grilled fish, fresh fruit, etc, and his cholesterol while on 40 drops of Cellfood SHAPE has escalated higher than when he was on the Vital products such as lecithin and omega 3. Everyone at our pharmacy who sold us the Cellfood SHAPE was raving about how good Cellfood SHAPE was and how well it lowered cholesterol, etc but we haven't seen any improvement at all, actually we have seen a dramatic increase in my husbands cholesterol count. Please advise what could have gone wrong or what is wrong.
There are two types of cholesterol:
1. Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) that is heavily laden with cholesterol coming from the liver and is referred to as the damaging cholesterol.
2. High-density lipoprotein (HDL) that absorbs excess cholesterol in the bloodstream and returns it to the liver for further metabolic processing.
There is a ratio between the two, and when the ratio is more in favour of the HDL, e.g. 3 HDL: 2 LDL, then the system is working well and the body is processing cholesterol effectively. It is when the ratio swings in the other direction, i.e. there is more LDL than HDL in the system, that there is the risk of the excessive cholesterol remaining in the arteries etc. and forming clots, or building up plaque that restricts the blood flow. This results in increased blood pressure, and could result in damaging cardiovascular conditions, etc.
So, when someone has cholesterol checked, it is important to have both LDL and HDL tested, and to have someone knowledgeable explain what the ratio is, and the meaning of that person's particular ratio.
Also, what often happens is that when someone takes Cellfood and/or Cellfood SHAPE, the product causes the oxidation of the cholesterol and plaque that had been accumulating in the arteries, veins, organs, etc. This means that the cholesterol starts moving back into the circulatory system for a while, as it is re-circulated to the liver for further metabolic processing. This is a good thing. It is less risky to have cholesterol circulating in the system than to have it accumulating in some artery, vein, organ, etc.
Unfortunately, if someone, at this stage has a "cholesterol" test, it may appear that the person's condition has worsened, because there is more LDL cholesterol in the blood sample. This however is temporary and is usually less of a problem than having excessive cholesterol accumulating in the arteries, organs, etc. When the cholesterol is in circulation, there is the possibility of it being used by the metabolic system; however, when cholesterol accumulates in the system, there is the possibility of heightened blood pressure, clotting, etc.
Cellfood SHAPE is specifically formulated to cause more and more cholesterol to be metabolized into energy - either futile energy (calories burning up while one sleeps) or useful energy (while one is awake and using the energy for activities). So, sometimes, there appears (temporarily) to be more cholesterol in the blood stream while the body is improving its metabolic and circulatory condition.
On the few occasions that someone has complained that Cellfood or Cellfood SHAPE has increased the cholesterol count, we have suggested that they have both LDL and HDL tested, and that they then continue using the product/s for 1 - 2 months before having another test. So far, we have not had a single person return after 2 months of using Cellfood SHAPE with the ratio between the HDL and LDL levels being more "negative" than previously.
Two further considerations in the whole cholesterol issue are:
1. Liquid intake: Often, when a person feels healthier, the person gradually becomes more active; however, the person tends to continue to drink the same amount of liquids as previously (usually because of long entrenched habits of drinking certain amounts of liquid at certain times). Because of this increased level of activity, the person respires, perspires, etc. more, and so becomes dehydrated to some extent. Dehydration affects cholesterol readings. So, it is important when having cholesterol tests to ensure that one is properly hydrated in order to get a more accurate reading.
2. Homocysteine is more important to pay attention to than cholesterol, because an elevated level of homocysteine causes increased LDL cholesterol. One of the main contributors to elevated homocysteine is stress. So, the whole cholesterol issue is very complex, because one can be a vegetarian, eat correctly, exercise regularly, and yet have high LDL cholesterol readings because of one's inability to deal with on-going stress. In these cases Cellfood LONGEVITY is a great product to take, because it has elements such as Vitamin B6 and B12 that are essential for the nervous system, and so assist the person in dealing more effectively with stress.
Finally, if a person takes Cellfood and Cellfood SHAPE for two months and the person's LDL:HDL cholesterol ratio worsens, then I would suggest replacing Cellfood SHAPE with Cellfood LONGEVITY, because the person needs the Vitamin B6 & B12, as well as the other remethylation elements and nucleic acids for replenishing the nervous system; and for reducing homocysteine.
The ingredient, Garcinia cambogia extract (Citrin K) inhibits the production of ATP-Citrate Lyase in the body, resulting in a reduction of the synthesis and storage of fat and cholesterol. 1
Participants in an 8-week, double-blind trial in the U.K. during 1998, who were taking Garcinia cambogia extract (Citrin K), reported an average weight loss of 5.0 kg per person, compared to 1.9 kg by those using only a placebo. (p.76 ) 2
A long-term, double-blind research project during 2000 and 2001, conducted at the University of Pretoria’s Sports Institute, compared the efficacy of Cellfood SHAPE to a placebo, and reported:
• Increased oxygen intake by the body (VO2 Max increased up to 6.2%); and
• Increased energy delivery to working muscles (Haemoglobin oxygen saturation increased up to 9.6%). 3
This research showed clearly that the ingredients in Cellfood SHAPE increase the oxygen saturation in the body, resulting in significant energizing and cleansing effects, which are essential for body-shaping and energy-generating purposes.
1 Sunny E. Ohia, et al, “Safety and mechanism of appetite suppression by a novel hydroxycitric acid extract (HCA-SX)”, Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry 238, 2002.
2 Holford, Patrick, “The 30 Day Fat Burner Diet”, London: Judy Piatkus Publishers Ltd., 1999.
3 Nolte, H.W., “Efficacy of Ergogenic Aids in Endurance Athletes”, Sports Institute of the University of Pretoria, 2002.